testtest

GunMag Warehouse's take on SA Edge PDW

Not a problem Adam sr, it was out there and I figured I’d share it
I don't surf the web looking for things. I work a lot. Need to fund my habits (GUNS). I'm on the email list waiting to hear when the come out.

I don't surf the web looking for things. I work a lot. Need to fund my habits (GUNS). I'm on the email list waiting to hear when the come out.
I buy a lot of firearm accessories online (checkout 10mmLife’s thread on who people buy from online. I gave just a small sample of all that I use). To speed up the checkout (especially if I think I’ll buy more from them), I set up an account that usually requires my email address. Once provided, these companies send out ads & newsletters to my email. I bought several times from GunMag Warehouse & this posted article came from their newsletter, so it was easy to just copy the link & added it out to this new thread post.

I buy a lot of firearm accessories online (checkout 10mmLife’s thread on who people buy from online. I gave just a small sample of all that I use). To speed up the checkout (especially if I think I’ll buy more from them), I set up an account that usually requires my email address. Once provided, these companies send out ads & newsletters to my email. I bought several times from GunMag Warehouse & this posted article came from their newsletter, so it was easy to just copy the link & added it out to this new thread post.
Thanks. I will check it out.

Back