testtest

GUNS & AMMO: XDM 10MM REVIEW

M

Minuteman1969

Pretty fair review, but I really geeked out over the 10k torture test which is here:

A 10MM XDM is absolutely going to be my next purchase, and the only way you could delay me from "pulling the trigger" on buying one is if the next XDM Elite to come out were 10MM!!!

HELLO KITTY!!

Can you imagine a Springfield Saint done up like this??

Hello Kitty Rifle.jpg

The local gun shop wasn't open today going to order one tomorrow. This will be my first 10mm.
You'll love it. It doesn't have much recoil even with full house Underwood ammo and it is precise. I chewed the bullseye out of my first paper target at 10 yards the first time I used it. 11 shots in one ragged hole. The other 4 rounds were spread because I was doing draw and quick double tap. Sig ammo works like a charm. I can't recommend the XDm 10mm enough.

"Springfield Armory has announced the XD-M Optical Sight Pistol (OSP) in 10 mm. Optics-ready out of the box, the pistol ships with three adapter plates to accept many of today’s most popular red dot optics. Features include a threaded barrel and factory milled slide, allowing operators to choose the optic and suppressor or muzzle device that fits their needs."

https://www.americanrifleman.org/ar...ld-announces-xd-m-optical-sight-osp-in-10-mm/
This is the one I'm going to get. I already bought ammo for it. Want to get a red dot for it, my first red dot too.

Not sure any info would be helpful.
I can vouch for Trijicon and Vortex and I’m sure others will give input as well. I have talked about and shot with a Deltapoint, it’s nice as well. My take is, while RMR’s are expensive it will be something you have on your pistol that you use to shoot/aim. Don’t skimp on it. I’m not saying sightmark isn’t good, I don’t know I don’t have one but, in reality Trijicon, Leaupold and Vortex are better options. You don’t want to have issues just a couple months after you get your pistol set up.

I can vouch for Trijicon and Vortex and I’m sure others will give input as well. I have talked about and shot with a Deltapoint, it’s nice as well. My take is, while RMR’s are expensive it will be something you have on your pistol that you use to shoot/aim. Don’t skimp on it. I’m not saying sightmark isn’t good, I don’t know I don’t have one but, in reality Trijicon, Leaupold and Vortex are better options. You don’t want to have issues just a couple months after you get your pistol set up.
Thanks. Yes I think you get what you pay for. I'm looking for a good one and know that its going to be a little expensive. I just tried to tell this to a buddy at work. He got his first AR and was looking for a red dot for it. He just stopped in and told me his son order a ( Pinty ) I think that what he call it and asked me if I heard of them ($99) for it. I think I was looking at the Vortex before.

This is the one I'm going to get. I already bought ammo for it. Want to get a red dot for it, my first red dot too.
[/QUOTE
thumbnail_20200509_194535.jpg

My XDM OSP 9MM with Sightmark Mini Shot RED DOT Optic the optic makes it quicker to engage targets Plates and Pins ARE a blast OF FUN with 20 Shots, I can't wait to pick up my XDM OSP in 10MM. It should be a little better in the Bowling Pin Match at 25' most hits will clear the pin off the table with the 10mm because of bullet weight and velocity of the 10mm sometimes it takes two with 9mm & .45ACP.Most shoot with .38 Super, .40 S&W ,.45 ACP & 9MM with the 10MM I can rack up more wins.

Back