testtest

Guns at the NRA Conference

I have a problem with that. Mainly that exactly who "The rich" are depends on who's drawing the line. Looking at your known collection compared to mine, much less some broke dude, you would be on the menu. And @BET7 would be the most expensive dish on the menu.

So where is the line?

It was, mostly, a joke.

Oligarchs, however…definitely on the menu.

I don't know why the NRA still hold these events. As far as I am concerned the NRA is just another money grabbing organization with a bunch of thieves running it. Just take a look at their leadership! They are an embarrassment!
nmedge, I agree with you that the NRA needs a good house cleaning however, this show is the only one in the country where I can try before I buy, ask questions, address issues with products I have purchased and discover new products (that I didn't know I needed :) ) from the people who actually make the products.

Having that kind of information is important if you are going to pop 2 grand (after taxes) for a titanium can. In addition, Silencer Central saved me the trouble of making a separate trip to get fingerprinted because they handled that all at the show. A lot of folks seemed to feel the same as the line to buy was as long as the line for Fletcher's Corny Dogs at the Texas State Fair.

Back