testtest

Guns.com....

I missed the memo on Black Rifle Coffee.
What’s up with them?
It wasn't the Company itself, but higher up executives within the Company donating to anti 2A Democrat campaigns. Thats certainly their right to do so.. But i stopped helping pay their salaries.. Bummer too, cause i liked the coffee. Them being Vet owned, and their track record of hiring Vets..

It wasn't the Company itself, but higher up executives within the Company donating to anti 2A Democrat campaigns. Thats certainly their right to do so.. But i stopped helping pay their salaries.. Bummer too, cause i liked the coffee. Them being Vet owned, and their track record of hiring Vets..
It was Evan Hafer the founder of Black Rifle Coffee that was donating on a personal level to Tulsi Gabbard and other anti 2A politicians like the Obama campaign.

I'm not aware of any other person donating to the anti 2A crowd from Black Rifle Coffee.

Bad choice to make when you sell your product with a patriotic banner then get found out to be supportive of anti constitutional politicians.

It was Evan Hafer the founder of Black Rifle Coffee that was donating on a personal level to Tulsi Gabbard and other anti 2A politicians like the Obama campaign.

I'm not aware of any other person donating to the anti 2A crowd from Black Rifle Coffee.

Bad choice to make when you sell your product with a patriotic banner then get found out to be supportive of anti constitutional politicians.

Back