testtest

Guns Never Shot……

John Wayne commemorative 1980. Only gun I own that has never been fired

Attachments

• 20230521_174816.jpg
    20230521_174816.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 69
Like or dislike if I end up with one I fire it at least a few times to just get a feel for it.. I do trade around a lot so may not live here long . But yes I do have one that I haven’t fired.It’s a Winchester over/under 12ga. I didn’t buy it per say I won it from buy a ticket from my buddy that has a big to do for and with Quail Forever . It’s brand new still in the box in the spare safe . Had it for about 10yrs I’d guess .Thought I’d pass it to a grandson if I ever get 1 lol.

I ended up getting a Mauser 1914 complete with paperwork, including the Nazi party membership booklet of the “original” owner. Came in a trade agreement, and the price was just too good to say no.

I felt utterly filthy owning it. I was kinda hoping the swastikas would burn off in my safe, a la “Raiders of the Lost Ark”…

No such luck.

I ended selling it to a dealer who specializes in that kind of stuff…but I never shot it.

I’ve also never shot my SACO import HK93, or a couple of my HK4’s or VP70’s.

All of my guns get shot. I do currently own two recent acquisitions that haven't been shot yet. But I plan to fix that next week. ;)
Now I do own some high condition collectibles that don't get shot much. It may be several years between range trips for them, but they do get shot some.

Back