testtest

Guns of Pop Culture: “Miami Vice” & the Bren Ten

I never got to watch many episodes when they were new because I was always working, but I was able to watch them filming many times on my days off. I did watch the entire series on Prime last year. That's me in front of two of their fake Daytona Spyder cars, South Beach.
MiamiVice.JPG

I watched the show regularly. One of my favorite episodes (Season 2 Episode 3) "Out Where the Buses Don't Run" featured the ending scene with Dire Straits "Brothers in Arms" (ending scene linked below). I am a big Dire Straits fan to begin with, and this just made the scene more powerful to me. Michael Mann is a genius (Heat, Miami Vice, etc).

I watched the show regularly. One of my favorite episodes (Season 2 Episode 3) "Out Where the Buses Don't Run" featured the ending scene with Dire Straits "Brothers in Arms" (ending scene linked below). I am a big Dire Straits fan to begin with, and this just made the scene more powerful to me. Michael Mann is a genius (Heat, Miami Vice, etc).

D5794531-36B0-43F5-9254-702F384E9944.gif

@BET7 watching his favorite episode…..🤪🤪

Many of my agent and officer friends ran out and bought a shoulder holster when the show was running. We carried S&W 669's or 6906's in the day. I have to admit I own a couple jackass rigs, I wore them mostly when driving the limo on protection details.

Many of my agent and officer friends ran out and bought a shoulder holster when the show was running. We carried S&W 669's or 6906's in the day. I have to admit I own a couple jackass rigs, I wore them mostly when driving the limo on protection details.

I have a pair of real nice Leather shoulder rigs. One for an 8" .357 and one for an 8.4" .44 Magnum. Mostly wear them hunting. They're too big to carry in anything else.

Back