testtest

Gunsite Academy

After reading the Armory Life article posted by @Mike H. , I decided to look further into Gunsite Academy in Paulden, AZ. I'm considering taking the Pistol 250 Class there this spring/summer and making a road trip out of it for Me and My Wife. Anybody have any experience with this school? If so, I would greatly appreciate any reviews/info/thoughts that you might have.
They have a great reputation. I definitely plan to take a class one day.

After going through some reviews and course videos on YouTube (including one with John Corriea @ Active Self Protection) and reading through the Gunsite Website, I went ahead and signed up for the Pistol 250 Class May 22 - 26/2023. The price is very reasonable @ $1915.00 for 5 days of training and also eligibility to go to the Alumni Shoot in October and ability to take the more advanced classes in the future.

I'm looking forward to the experience! :)

After going through some reviews and course videos on YouTube (including one with John Corriea @ Active Self Protection) and reading through the Gunsite Website, I went ahead and signed up for the Pistol 250 Class May 22 - 26/2023. The price is very reasonable @ $1915.00 for 5 days of training and also eligibility to go to the Alumni Shoot in October and ability to take the more advanced classes in the future.

I'm looking forward to the experience! :)
Does that include Ammo?

I work with 2 Gunsite Instructors. One I teach with the other is my Sheriff and helps me certify retired Agency staff. They are Phenomenal Instructors and Great People off the range to be around.

I have always wanted to go and plan to this year.

Back