testtest

GUNSITE ACADEMY

USMC1911

Elite

Registered to take a class at Gunsite Academy. I was told they do this 1911 Pistol course once a year. I always wanted to take a pistol course specifically for 1911’s. Now I just have to decide which one to bring. I’m leaning towards the S&W or the Kimber

Attachments

• IMG_1177.jpeg
    IMG_1177.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 37

Registered to take a class at Gunsite Academy. I was told they do this 1911 Pistol course once a year. I always wanted to take a pistol course specifically for 1911’s. Now I just have to decide which one to bring. I’m leaning towards the S&W or the Kimber
Bring both.

If one deadlines, you’ll have a backup.

Seriously; this is not a dig on either pistol, but a nod to the reality of a high round count, intensive course of fire, multi-day class.

When I used to take them, I always had a backup/similar model pistol.

Bring both.

Seriously; this is not a dig on either pistol, but a nod to the reality of a high round count, intensive course of fire, multi-day class.

Bring both.

Yes I did the same when I went to Thunder Ranch. I read that you can rent pistols at Gunsite. I figured if it goes down I will have that option. I might still bring 2 anyway. My partner will probably have 2 also.

Gunsight also has a well stocked store. They closed down their area where people could rent rooms during their stay. There is one fairly new Days Inn in Chino Valley on SR89. More places to choose from if you stay in a Prescott/Prescott Valley motel, but further to drive back and forth.

Gunsight also has a well stocked store. They closed down their area where people could rent rooms during their stay. There is one fairly new Days Inn in Chino Valley on SR89. More places to choose from if you stay in a Prescott/Prescott Valley motel, but further to drive back and forth.
I made a reservation for Days Inn. We was considering Prescott but was thinking about the drive every morning

Back