testtest

H&K VP9

Belt Fed

Hellcat
This is all @HansGruber and @Bassbob fault, couldn't pass it up. you enablers made me do it. :ROFLMAO:

20231208_104229.jpg
20231208_104256.jpg
20231208_104510.jpg

By the way, regarding the rebate. The way it works is that you have to spend over $200 ( before tax and shipping) to get the $200 credit. Which is still fine, I'm just letting you know so you don't waste your time trying to get your cart to sit at $199.00 like I did. Shipping will be $13. I ended up with 3 more mags for the SK, one more 17 rd. for the VP9 and a pinky ext. base plate for the other 12 round that came with my SK. Mags on the website are $50 other than the 20 rounders which I think are $60.

Link to the rebate.

I just registered it and i think it's four free mags, said it would take 8 to 12 weeks for delivery.

You will get a confirmation email saying they accepted and approved your rebate. Then you will need to go here.

Create an account and when you get your email ( mine took 2 days) shop for your stuff. It can be 4 mags, but it is good for $200 credit for anything on the site.

I know it says 8-12 weeks, but I talked to a guy last week who got his about a week after he ordered it.

You will get a confirmation email saying they accepted and approved your rebate. Then you will need to go here.

Create an account and when you get your email ( mine took 2 days) shop for your stuff. It can be 4 mags, but it is good for $200 credit for anything on the site.

I know it says 8-12 weeks, but I talked to a guy last week who got his about a week after he ordered it.
It took 2-3 weeks for mine, iirc..but I also did it right after the promo began.

Great information, i'll be looking for the e mail. Thanks

Back