testtest

H&K VP9

Ah yes, the VP70. The first HK I ever saw was one of those pointed over the roof of an Audi with "Polizei" written in green on it. Wrong place at wrong time and was mistaken for a jewel thief. Catastrophe narrowly averted. I was running to the kaserne with my ruck on my back heading to PT formation.

Ah yes, the VP70. The first HK I ever saw was one of those pointed over the roof of an Audi with "Polizei" written in green on it. Wrong place at wrong time and was mistaken for a jewel thief. Catastrophe narrowly averted. I was running to the kaserne with my ruck on my back heading to PT formation.
I don’t think it was a VP70…as far as I know, they were never issued to the Polizei; it was more likely a P7 (which were widely issued to German police officers).

Whoa…very nice gun! Congrats!! I’ve never fired a H&K before, and I would likely go broke trying to keep up with you guys. Very nice looking piece though, and from what I’m hearing, a premium one. Happy shooting!!😎😊
You can catch them on sale for around $500, so not bad.

On the other hand the one I just bought was a distributor exclusive and came with 4 mags and a nice soft case with some other swag. Oh, and a Holosun SCS mounted on it. Out the door was around $1200 total.

i’m eyeballing a VP9 Tac OR… 😁

Most likely add to stable next week…
I blame @SimonRL 😬
You’re welcome.
IMG_6279.jpeg

I hear they have great triggers. Better than the PPQ. Which has a fantastic trigger.

The PDPs have quite good triggers. And then there's the PDP Pro models, which come with Walther's "Performance Duty Trigger," and it's the best trigger I've ever felt on a stock striker gun, hands-down.

Although the trigger on my PPQ M2 .45 is really nice as well. It's become my favorite .45

Back