testtest

Had to put my girl to sleep.

1713865712684.jpeg

This is very true and forms the bond between us and our dogs.

That sucks, man, sorry to hear. We had to put ours down last August, she should have been 17 in September. We had her 15 years. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. This was really my first dog, as I grew up in apartments. We got her the day after my birthday, the same month we bought our house

Hang in there man

My condolences. You and yours will be my prayers.
Had to do the same to Samual Edward my Springer and Tamra my over Cocker in the same year. No more dogs (or any pet) for me. As I get older the loss of family, friends, and pets becomes more frequent, I just don't need the pain, plus the worry of what happens to them after I'm gone.

My sympathies & condolences on your loss @Belt Fed, I’ve been there before several decades ago with my Lab & still haven’t gotten another dog. Maybe that will change in the future, who knows, but for now I remember the good memories I had with him and hopefully after your grieving you can do the same. Good luck buddy and try to stay strong.

My sympathies & condolences on your loss @Belt Fed, I’ve been there before several decades ago with my Lab & still haven’t gotten another dog. Maybe that will change in the future, who knows, but for now I remember the good memories I had with him and hopefully after your grieving you can do the same. Good luck buddy and try to stay strong.
After my Golden had to be put down I was crushed. We still had the pitbull Max, but we decided when Raleigh died there would be no more dogs. It's too hard when they go.

There's a book by James Herriot called "Dog Stories" that made me feel better. It's basically a book about a bunch of different dogs he met and cared for as the local vet in the Scottish highlands I think.

Back