testtest

Handgun Ammo

@Bassbob @Caro
Midway USA and Primary Arms has tons of AR-15 parts in stock to build your own if you guys are having trouble finding what you need. I mostly order from these two companies because of their customer service and extremely fast shipping. There are a few tools you will need to make the project easier if you plan to build from scratch like an Armor's wrench, punches, vise, AR vise block, & torque wrench. Building an AR is not too difficult and it's actually pretty fun.

Thanks for the heads up!

This right here. If I could keep only one gun it would be my Expert. I swear there’s a lil leprechaun in the gun that allows it to shoot itself.

I just wish the grip wasn’t as wide as it is. I’m a girl in case you guys didn’t know that.
Have you ever shot a VP9 or a Walther PPQ? They both have changeable back straps and the VP9 also has changeable side panels. They both come with 3 sets. Small, medium and large. They are the most comfortable, perfect for my hands pistols I’ve ever had.

Have you ever shot a VP9 or a Walther PPQ? They both have changeable back straps and the VP9 also has changeable side panels. They both come with 3 sets. Small, medium and large. They are the most comfortable, perfect for my hands pistols I’ve ever had.

The Match trigger & O-ringed barrel make the Expert a literal tack driver...mine will hold with my Baer 1911 with no problem.

The 18rd mags are a nice bonus....

For what it’s worth, though—HK just released a new batch of long slide “Match” conversion kits for the VP9...O-ring barrel, adjustable sights, and I think a 4.75 or 5” barrel...I have one of the first release versions, and it’s pretty sweet.

Of course, being HK...it costs almost as much as a VP9 (MSRP $450, iirc).

Yup actually my favorite striker fired gun is the VP9sk. If I ever go back to strikers and the 9 mm caliber, I’m making a bee line for that gun. That PPQ is nice too. The most comfortable gun for my hand is the Sig 320c, however, I was a lot more accurate, out of the box, with the HK.

Yup actually my favorite striker fired gun is the VP9sk. If I ever go back to strikers and the 9 mm caliber, I’m making a bee line for that gun. That PPQ is nice too. The most comfortable gun for my hand is the Sig 320c, however, I was a lot more accurate, out of the box, with the HK.
Two different guns the Sig 320c is for SD. FBI rules 3 shot 3 yds 3 second

The Sig wouldn’t be good for SD for me since I’m not as good with it BUT it feels great in my hand. I carry my USP compacts in .357 sig because I’m scary accurate with them. 3 shots /3 yards/3 seconds all day with those guns.
I carry a USP Compact in 9mm. My problem I have to many carry guns.

I carry a USP Compact in 9mm. My problem I have to many carry guns.
Problem solved : be like him 🤣
E37264AE-38CF-402C-9FA0-47375CBCB250.jpeg

Back