testtest

Hanging Fire: Top 5 Failed Ammo Tech

A couple more thoughts on .40. While my PC Shield is a damn fine shooting, very concealable and accurate little gun, I don't think I would go out of my way to buy another .40. At the time it just seemed the lessor of two evils. I'm still glad I opted for it over the 9mm, although if we were talking about the Shield Plus I might have went the other way.

And here is how we know supply and demand isn't the main driver behind current ammo prices. No way in hell .40 is more popular than 9mm yet it is a lot more expensive.
Agreed. I bought the PC 9mm Shield Plus just recently. Mine came with the fiber optic sights with a 4" barrel vs the non PC Sheild Plus 3.1" barrel.

Agreed. I bought the PC 9mm Shield Plus just recently. Mine came with the fiber optic sights with a 4" barrel vs the non PC Sheild Plus 3.1" barrel.
Not too long after I bought the .45 they came out with the 4" version. I should have waited. And I should have probably gotten the PC version. The ports do very little, but the sights are a lot nicer.

Not too long after I bought the .45 they came out with the 4" version. I should have waited. And I should have probably gotten the PC version. The ports do very little, but the sights are a lot nicer.
Yikes, what wrong with my memory these days. It was actually 4 new firearms I recently purchased. As I was just about to leave, my Gun counter manager buddy tells me a FNX 45 Tactical was just checked in from the back, I had ordered one back last August, but I ordered a Black one. This one was FDE, so I bought it. It's really too large to carry consealed for my taste, but it will make another nice Home Defense gun (I'm losing count on home many Home defense guns I have around the house :)). Are you sure about the GoFundMe not being likely Bob?, I sure could use it. 😆😆

Yikes, what wrong with my memory these days. It was actually 4 new firearms I recently purchased. As I was just about to leave, my Gun counter manager buddy tells me a FNX 45 Tactical was just checked in from the back, I had ordered one back last August, but I ordered a Black one. This one was FDE, so I bought it. It's really too large to carry consealed for my taste, but it will make another nice Home Defense gun (I'm losing count on home many Home defense guns I have around the house :)). Are you sure about the GoFundMe not being likely Bob?, I sure could use it. 😆😆

I'd love to help you out my brother, but I am going broke trying to catch up with you, In fact my wife wants to have a word with you.

🤫 OK, but I still need someone to repair my roof. Actually, it isn't too much damage, but I'm too old to go climbing up on roofs, so I'll need to hire someone to do the job (while I'm in hiding from your wife 🥸👨‍🦽😳). 😆
If you lived close by I'd come and do it for barbecue. PA is a little far for me to drive though brother.

My suggestion is to research the best roofing company in the area. Find out who their subcontractors are and hire one of them. Barring that, and as a long time contractor, my advice is to get some estimates and focus on the guys in the middle price wise. The upper end guys are sticking it in ya and the lower end guys are hacks.

Not enough home defense guns?
Thought that was why they were flying in another house in the one pic?
May do for another day or two?
:)

If you lived close by I'd come and do it for barbecue. PA is a little far for me to drive though brother.

My suggestion is to research the best roofing company in the area. Find out who their subcontractors are and hire one of them. Barring that, and as a long time contractor, my advice is to get some estimates and focus on the guys in the middle price wise. The upper end guys are sticking it in ya and the lower end guys are hacks.
Thanks for the advice Bob. The repair is just a few missing shingles and fortunately not a big roof repair. I had a handyman come a few years ago and repair a similar issue, but this past storm and wind blew a few more off this time. I do appreciate your “almost” traveling to PA., but it still wouldn’t be with it for a burnt 🔥🌭 or two. 😆😆

Thanks for the advice Bob. The repair is just a few missing shingles and fortunately not a big roof repair. I had a handyman come a few years ago and repair a similar issue, but this past storm and wind blew a few more off this time. I do appreciate your “almost” traveling to PA., but it still wouldn’t be with it for a burnt 🔥🌭 or two. 😆😆

That's an easy fix thankfully. I fix those the usual way. Carefully weave in new shingles. As extra security I usually get that tar that comes in caulk tubes and glue those new shingles down as well. Although with it being summer it's probably not a big deal since the shingles will stick themselves down pretty quickly in the sun.

The trip would be worth it to handle that SP5.

That's an easy fix thankfully. I fix those the usual way. Carefully weave in new shingles. As extra security I usually get that tar that comes in caulk tubes and glue those new shingles down as well. Although with it being summer it's probably not a big deal since the shingles will stick themselves down pretty quickly in the sun.

The trip would be worth it to handle that SP5.
It's here. In fact it just asked me "when is Bob coming over to see me?" 😆😆😂🤣

Back