testtest

Happy anniversay to my bride

Well, it looks like many of you young wippersnappers have not spent a lot of time sailing on the sea of matrimony. As a sailor that spent many years navigating those waters I'm proud to say that I loved my bride every day like there was no tomorrow, and tried never let a day go by without adding to my sum of happy memories. Because I can tell you that one day those happy memories may be all you have left when the journey comes to an end. When that day comes a wealth of happy memories will be of great support as you as you navigate the choppy waters on that new sea you find yourself as you continue your journey alone.

Last edited:
Well, it looks like many of you young wippersnappers have not spent a lot of time sailing on the sea of matrimony. As a sailor that spent many years navigating those waters I'm proud to say that I loved my bride every day like there was no tomorrow, and tried never let a day go by without adding to my sum of happy memories. Because I can tell you that one day those happy memories may be all you have left when the journey comes to an end. When that day comes a wealth of happy memories will be of great support as you as you navigate the choppy waters on that new sea you find yourself as you continue your journey alone.
Very well said!!! This is coming from a man of 56 yrs on that same voyage!

Can’t begin to ‘fathom’ navigating the sea of life without my XO, Recu, you & jj are way tougher than I’d be. I’m ‘only’ at 27 yrs w/ my babe ; learned I function 1000 times better when she’s around vs being ‘unsupervised’.
Wait, so your avatar photo IS a ‘selfie’ from times past ?!? 😉 just kidding.. unless it’s true

Back