testtest

Happy anniversay to my bride

Happy 45th anniversary to my lovely bride. You are as beautiful today as you were exactly 45 years ago at 5.

Thank you for putting up with me all this time. I won't wish for any more as we enjoy day by day and take nothing for granted these days.
Happy Anniversary!! 45 yrs really impressive - she has to be Saint Mrs Sld - or she has terrible aim !! Very cool, man.

Happy 45th anniversary to my lovely bride. You are as beautiful today as you were exactly 45 years ago at 5.

Thank you for putting up with me all this time. I won't wish for any more as we enjoy day by day and take nothing for granted these days.
Wait a minute, wait a minute, after a re-read here, I've got to ask ... y'all weren't actually married when she was 5 were you? ~?~?~?~? ;)

Hi,

May God continue to richly bless your union.

What's it like being a trophy husband? ;)

Later this year will be 30 years for the pulchritudinous Mrs. BassCliff and I. ❤️

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back