testtest

Happy Birthday to My Air Force

Today was USAF'S 76TH Birthday. I joined in the 23rd year and retired in its 64th year. My eldest son joined in 1996 and retired 25 years later. My youngest daughter is a USAF flight surgeon and has served 12 years thus far. Brother in law retired after flying F16's for 25 years. Mother in law and late father in law were both retired USAF docs. I am proud of our USAF and it's amazing history of achievements in 76 short years. Cut us, and we bleed blue.

Today was USAF'S 76TH Birthday. I joined in the 23rd year and retired in its 64th year. My eldest son joined in 1996 and retired 25 years later. My youngest daughter is a USAF flight surgeon and has served 12 years thus far. Brother in law retired after flying F16's for 25 years. Mother in law and late father in law were both retired USAF docs. I am proud of our USAF and it's amazing history of achievements in 76 short years. Cut us, and we bleed blue.

Amen, HG. And thank you for your service. 👍

Wonderful. A family in service. Heartfelt thanks, to all of you.

Although I did 20 years in the Air Force all I can say is the best day was the last day. Met some great people but should have stayed in the Army. I am sure after seeing what the Air Force is turning into today none of us would recognize it when we were in. At the time leadership was shocked at my attitude and couldn't understand why I wanted to retire. After seeing what it has turned into---I made the right decision.

Back