testtest

HAPPY CINCO-BUY-AMMO DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Minuteman1969

GOOD MORNING!! IT'S MAY 5th, AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!
IT'S CINCO-BUY-AMMO DAY!!
Help support the 2A economy!

Cinco Buy Ammo.jpg

Right now the price of what is available is way out of line for paper punching.
Range buds that don't reload have backed way off for the time being.
Between ammo and toilet paper things have gone crazy.

That's odd because I still see ammo deals online, if you have your $$ ready and your debit card in hand you can snap up stuff as it comes out.

Yep
$8
Right now the price of what is available is way out of line for paper punching.
Range buds that don't reload have backed way off for the time being.
Between ammo and toilet paper things have gone crazy.
8.99 on avg for 5.56 20 rounds in these parts now and 11.00 for 9mm for 50 rounds .

stupid prices

i dont buy ammo online... never have

I went into Cabela's today after my doctors visit the ammo was scars a few boxes of 357, 45 colt 44 mag. there were a few boxes of 5.56 ammo. Shelf after shelf of shot gun shells. I was looking for pistol primers. No 1000 primer boxes, they had a few box of 100 taped together. I was able to get 1000. paid 2.99 per hundred. every thing was pretty picked over. I am just picking up what I can when I can.

Yeah, ammo has been a little scarce around my area as well. If and when I can I will/would stop and pick up a box or two to replenish what I have shot but can’t do that here recently. For now I’m still in good shape and if I see a good deal I’ll order it.

THE EL LOBO RULE IS: If you own firearms you should have put back in storage 1,000 rounds for each firearm you own, say you own (4) 9mm firearms you should have 4,000 rounds of 9mm put back if you own (2) .308 2000 rounds of .308 should be put back, (1) 12 gauge shotgun 1,000 rounds of shotgun ammo so on and so on for each firearm. Every 5 to 10 years I shoot my storage ammo and replace it. Not with reloads either Factory Bulk AMMO the best way to go when it's on sale. use your reloads for pratice.

I went into Cabela's today after my doctors visit the ammo was scars a few boxes of 357, 45 colt 44 mag. there were a few boxes of 5.56 ammo. Shelf after shelf of shot gun shells. I was looking for pistol primers. No 1000 primer boxes, they had a few box of 100 taped together. I was able to get 1000. paid 2.99 per hundred. every thing was pretty picked over. I am just picking up what I can when I can.
Did the same thing at Cabela's.... got home and found I had a few small rifle, not pistol primers.

THE EL LOBO RULE IS: If you own firearms you should have put back in storage 1,000 rounds for each firearm you own, say you own (4) 9mm firearms you should have 4,000 rounds of 9mm put back if you own (2) .308 2000 rounds of .308 should be put back, (1) 12 gauge shotgun 1,000 rounds of shotgun ammo so on and so on for each firearm. Every 5 to 10 years I shoot my storage ammo and replace it. Not with reloads either Factory Bulk AMMO the best way to go when it's on sale. use your reloads for pratice.

Oh. Is 3k rnds for one .40 pistol and 4k round for one .308 too much? I feel like I need more.

Oh. Is 3k rnds for one .40 pistol and 4k round for one .308 too much? I feel like I need more.
Whatever flips your switch brother! But right now I have ammo and there is a shortage now Its a good plan for being prepared for when the SHTF! You may also need to outfit a friend or family member loved one who has no weapon and no ammo.
69898392_2664067373612883_425870123639767040_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back