testtest

Has anybody tried this yet

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Read this and looked into it, has anybody tried it yet? It’s in the Apple store and Google Play for Android

Last edited:
Read this and looked into it, has anybody tried it yet? It’s in the Apple store and Google Play for Android

Thanks for the heads up Annie,
Sounded very good at first and in some ways may be good for some other people though? Am not sure on that though.
Not too sure I'd use it. - I don't use smart phones much for internet and it appears the app is only available to android and Apple phone users?

The articles comment section was interesting, mirrored some of same concerns that floated through my thoughts as well. Maybe worth reading before downloading and using?

Looked at the Apple App Store permissions, app seems to be fairly intrusive, taking many liberties/permissions when downloading app. Google store likely same for permissions?

App Description:

I was just wondering on this, ran across it, to me it sounded to good to be true, I read all the stuff it does with your privacy, and agree, it does more then I think it should on that, I didn’t get it. Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t pushing this, just was asking if any had or used it.

I was just wondering on this, ran across it, to me it sounded to good to be true, I read all the stuff it does with your privacy, and agree, it does more then I think it should on that, I didn’t get it. Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t pushing this, just was asking if any had or used it.
Agreed. It did sound good at 1st. May have tried it if used CP for internet more often? The big thing is, it's more lack of privacy. There's sometimes too little of it anymore. Anything online isn't actually too private anyways. But, draw lines at some things like invasion of contacts.

When I saw "please add blood type and urine sample" it made me think.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ...................... ................................................................. ................................................................................................................................

Back