testtest

Hawaii court says 'spirit of Aloha' supersedes Constitution, Second Amendment

maybe we ought to give Hawaii to the japanese. after all, it's expensive to go there, expensive to vacation there, to live there you'd need to be a gazillionaire, and surrounded by water..you can't go too far since it is a bunch of islands.

nah, i say let's make a deal with the japanese, maybe we can each get a free Toyota outta it..???

1707508722683.png

I suspect that if Hawaii had the option they wouldn't be part of the US.

I wonder if the US could base the Pacific fleet at Midway and let Hawaii and Guam form their own country with zero aid from us
If they don't want to be part of the US, and having lived there a short while I suspect that feeling is prevalent, then so be it. The only reason anybody cares about that overrated hunk of lava is the US military. However, finding a suitable place for our forces and the logistic support is a huge problem. We need a Central Pacific base and I'm not sure what would be feasible.

Umm, since when does a state have the “right” to override the Constitution and the Supreme Court. Wonder if Japan’s swap Okinawa for ‘em? Just a thought…

Well, I'm reasonably certain Maise Hirono ( I probably butchered that) was one of the ones crying about Missouri's Second Amendment Preservation Act being unconstitutional since state laws can't trump federal laws ( even though this law doesn't attempt to). She probably has no problem with states who legalize weed or sanctuary cities either.

Oh my! Let’s hope that other states don’t see this as precedent for following suit.

Back