testtest

Hawaii moves to bans 21 years ammo sale

The only reason Hawaii is a state is because we needed a Pacific Naval Base.

Hawaii's culture is much more Polynesian than American and they've never had a tradition of armed citizens.

If Hawaii could get away with it they'd secede.
If Hawaii had had the guns and the guts in 1893, this thread would not have been happening.

It amazes me how cultures who have had terrible things happen to them are the first to want to ban private ownership of weapons.

The only reason Hawaii is a state is because we needed a Pacific Naval Base.

Hawaii's culture is much more Polynesian than American and they've never had a tradition of armed citizens.

If Hawaii could get away with it they'd secede.
Any leftist state that wishes to secede should be encouraged to go. Can you hear me, California? New York?

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. And take your politicians with you!

Apparently it isn't just Ammo Hawaii has issues with, but also Butterfly knives as well. The Second Amendment Foundation (SAF), has filed an Amicus Brief with the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, to contest Hawaii's ban on such knives.

Apparently it isn't just Ammo Hawaii has issues with, but also Butterfly knives as well. The Second Amendment Foundation (SAF), has filed an Amicus Brief with the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, to contest Hawaii's ban on such knives.

Boy if I was back there I be in trouble it was my home state

And when New York and California become their own countries and allow the Russian Navy to Anchor in their harbors?
There you go offering logic and reasonable arguments to the discussion.

Attachments

• fa7946e0c0154551edd02a127babc3e2.jpg
    fa7946e0c0154551edd02a127babc3e2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 9
Hawaii seems to think Aloha trumps the constitution. ”A ruling from the Hawaii Supreme Court this week found the Second Amendment does not override “the spirit of Aloha”. LAW & CRIME Feb 9th, 2024 Someone needs to be slapped down HARD. :mad: :mad: :mad: Hey Tulsi if your serious about your conversion, go home and work out the biggest problems there. Prove it instead of just keeping your eye on what you want.

Last edited:
Hawaii seems to think Aloha trumps the constitution. ”A ruling from the Hawaii Supreme Court this week found the Second Amendment does not override “the spirit of Aloha”. LAW & CRIME Feb 9th, 2024 Someone needs to be slapped down HARD. :mad: :mad: :mad: Hey Tulsi if your serious about your conversion, go home and work out the biggest problems there. Prove it instead of just keeping your eye on what you want.
That's scary stuff. What exactly is "the spirit of Aloha"? Sounds to me like some vague concept pulled out of the air to justify unconstitutional behavior from the government.

Back