testtest

Headed to a liberal state near you!

Recusant

Hellcat
Well, it didn't take long for this idea to make it to the East Coast. If encoded round technology hasn't been invented yet for California , then I doubt the technology will be available in Pennsylvania or anywhere else. The tax thing is beginning to take off though. Luckily, this won't go far in the conservative state assembly in Pennsylvania, but it could in many other states up and down the East Coast.

Pennsylvania Democrats To Propose Bullet Tax And Encoded Rounds To Track Ammo Owners | LooseRounds.com

Last edited:
Well, it didn't take long for this idea to make it to the East Coast. If encoded round technology hasn't been invented yet for California , then I doubt the technology will be available in Pennsylvania or anywhere else. The tax thing is beginning to take off though. Luckily, this won't go far in the conservative state assembly in Pennsylvania, but it could in many other states up and down the East Coast.

Pennsylvania Democrats To Propose Bullet Tax And Encoded Rounds To Track Ammo Owners | LooseRounds.com

the Tech, as well as ability to properly implement is just not there. Nor is it reliable.

As a Pennsylvania resident, no way this currently passes as the State's House and Senate are held by republican majority, but unfortunately not enough to override a veto by our Democrat Governor. I say this because the Republicans in the house have several pro 2A bills pending such as constitutional carry and among others. Bills that even if they somehow got passed by the House and Senate, our current Governor would never sign into law.

As a Pennsylvania resident, no way this currently passes as the State's House and Senate are held by republican majority, but unfortunately not enough to override a veto by our Democrat Governor. I say this because the Republicans in the house have several pro 2A bills pending such as constitutional carry and among others. Bills that even if they somehow got passed by the House and Senate, our current Governor would never sign into law.
BET7, As far as Pennsylvania goes I certainly agree with you. However, here in Virginia with the progressives from northern Va and our liberal governor something along these lines could pass. That's why the election in November is a win or lose situation for gun owners here. For the last 2 years Virginia has been the Libs testing ground for progressive gun control. Everything Biden is pushing they have tried here. Our members here are seeing about the same in the many areas across the country.

BET7, As far as Pennsylvania goes I certainly agree with you. However, here in Virginia with the progressives from northern Va and our liberal governor something along these lines could pass. That's why the election in November is a win or lose situation for gun owners here. For the last 2 years Virginia has been the Libs testing ground for progressive gun control. Everything Biden is pushing they have tried here. Our members here are seeing about the same in the many areas across the country.
Yeah, I agree Recusant. I’m not saying we shouldn’t be concerned, as it’s just an election away that Pennsylvania could slant over to the liberal side as well. Virginia use to be a “free” 2A loving State. It’s criminal what your legislators are doing to your rights there. 😡

Back