testtest

Heart surgery

Back home now. They couldn't find anything that needed a stent. I do have some mild heart disease because of high triglycerides and the fact i cannot tolerate any type of med to help lower it. It's not anything i am doing its heredity. They told me i should be ok and try to enjoy life. I am doing everything right. I just have to take it easy for a few more days then I should be back to normal. Thank you for all the nice comments. I really appreciate it.
Great news! Glad your day ok, congrats on your anniversary! Just take it easy there my friend!

Back home now. They couldn't find anything that needed a stent. I do have some mild heart disease because of high triglycerides and the fact i cannot tolerate any type of med to help lower it. It's not anything i am doing its heredity. They told me i should be ok and try to enjoy life. I am doing everything right. I just have to take it easy for a few more days then I should be back to normal. Thank you for all the nice comments. I really appreciate it.
1680910489131.gif

Hallelujah, splendid news. Good Fridy indeed

Really great news!!! 🎉
Take one day at a time and rest.

Great news sir...:)
Happy anniversary..:)

Best news ever 👍

Back