testtest

Hellcat 13 round magazine

Mark W.

Alpha
I feel really stupid having to ask this question. Need a little help for the old guy took my 13 round magazine apart not rocket science but it won't go back together properly should be very very simple even read the instructions to make sure I was doing it right anybody else had a problem with that it doesn't want to see properly when I put the base plate back on thanks

I feel really stupid having to ask this question. Need a little help for the old guy took my 13 round magazine apart not rocket science but it won't go back together properly should be very very simple even read the instructions to make sure I was doing it right anybody else had a problem with that it doesn't want to see properly when I put the base plate back on thanks

Ignore my post about the 13 round magazine found out that I am stupid got it back together. I didn't notice when I took it apart that the floor plate stuck out on the back of the magazine. I thought everything went inside. That's what I get for thinking

Ignore my post about the 13 round magazine found out that I am stupid got it back together. I didn't notice when I took it apart that the floor plate stuck out on the back of the magazine. I thought everything went inside. That's what I get for thinking
Mark W.- It's not a stupid question if you don't know the answer. That's what this forum is all about, helping other members. I, for one, have learned a great deal from knowledgeable member responses on this forum. Glad you were able to fix this issue from the accurate information on the forum.

Back