testtest

Hellcat Front Sight Optic Rod

Boxcar

Alpha
So I bought my new Hellcat, and it comes with the red front fiber optic. The red is hard for me to pick up on quickly. I want to change to yellow but do not know the diameter. Anyone have any ideas? I can't find it anywhere. It's not in the manual and it's not on the website for that specific gun

So I bought my new Hellcat, and it comes with the red front fiber optic. The red is hard for me to pick up on quickly. I want to change to yellow but do not know the diameter. Anyone have any ideas? I can't find it anywhere. It's not in the manual and it's not on the website for that specific gun
And no, they don't send replacements with the pistol...

You should be able to find them, contact SA they should have them or you can find them online.
If you can use a caliper to get the size you need I just checked Amazon and they have multiple colors in multiple sizes.
Search for,
Fiber Optic Front Sight Rods.

Last edited:
Don't have a micrometer, and yes I've seen them online also. Not sure why this info isn't easily made to find via the SA website. Optic rods break. Hell, even with my Mod2 I had years ago the came with replacement rods. I really don't want to spend $15 on a variety pack when I won't need most of them. Thank you for your reply tho

If it was me I’d call Dawson Precision and talk to them. Great folks and very knowledgeable. They make an excellent product as well.

When I bought a Hellcat for my wife there were two replacement fiber optics in the box with the pistol. one red and the other yellow. You migth want to check the case and the paper work that came with it, if they aren't there contact Springfield.

Back