testtest

Hellcat Giveaway Winners!

[QUOTsE="Mike H., post: 15325, member: 5"]
Hey gang, just wanted to reach out to you all and see how things were coming along with your Hellcats. Still having fun with them? @Epeeist @JPierce @Scott Husby @Jbolton
[/QUOTE]
I do definitely still love the Hellcat, but have only had it to the range once. Carrying it is great. I find it more comfortable than either my XDS or XD Mod 2. The added capacity without added bulk and size is perfect. I'd like to thank Springfield Armory for the current Shot Show giveaway going on until April and of course thank you ahead of time for graciously picking me to win another fabulous Springfield Armory firearm. Lol I'm hoping (fingers crossed).

Bringing up an old post - To anyone that was following along and keeping track, there were only 4 winners chiming in about receiving their Hellcat ... Well, I'm number 5!! Living in Maryland, it was a crazy drawn out process (I won't go through the whole situation). After months had gone by, I had basically given up on being able to receive the Hellcat I won. When it was announced that 10 round Hellcats were shipping (MD compliant), I dropped a note to @Mike H. and within a few days, mine was shipped. I took possession last night and what a great feeling gun! - now if I could just win some ammo :(

I truly want to thank @Mike H. , TheArmoryLife & of course Springfield-Armory for sticking with this and honoring the giveaway even a year later. I think it says a lot about the company.

Thanks again

Bringing up an old post - To anyone that was following along and keeping track, there were only 4 winners chiming in about receiving their Hellcat ... Well, I'm number 5!! Living in Maryland, it was a crazy drawn out process (I won't go through the whole situation). After months had gone by, I had basically given up on being able to receive the Hellcat I won. When it was announced that 10 round Hellcats were shipping (MD compliant), I dropped a note to @Mike H. and within a few days, mine was shipped. I took possession last night and what a great feeling gun! - now if I could just win some ammo :(

I truly want to thank @Mike H. , TheArmoryLife & of course Springfield-Armory for sticking with this and honoring the giveaway even a year later. I think it says a lot about the company.

Thanks again
Glad you finally got it, and that you like it! Good luck on the ammo :)

Thanks again
Wow that's awesome!

Congrats to all the new Hellcat owners! Hope you like yours as much as I like mine. It's a great shooter, easy to conceal, and easy to maintain. Out of my 3 EDC's, it's the one I carry most often.

Congrats, you're going to love the Hellcat. I picked one up (also in MD) last summer - on a whim, a friend and I were checking out the local shop and seeing if they had anything she liked; I was halfheartedly looking for a 1911 "just to have" but there was, like, ZERO inventory. I turned around from the vacant 1911 case, and there lay an FDE Hellcat all by its lonesome. It was only the second one the shop (a large shop here in Frederick) had gotten. Ever. I'd been more interested in the gun, than in the FDE...but it was in stock and available. A week later I brought it home.

Clean and lube it good before you fire it - mine was BONE-dry when I got it home. Clean...but dry. Lubed it up and started running rounds through it, and I love it. Very pleased with my purchase. I swapped to a TruGlo TFX rear sight for low-light situations (the front sight glows, but the rear U didn't), and I added an O-Light Baldr Mini tac light/green laser combo to the rail.

Back