testtest

Hellcat Holsters

fwells

Alpha
Founding Member
I've contacted several holster makers to inquire about whether they are gearing up for the new Hellcat and it seems they are slow to get going. This new hand gun is in direct competition with the 365 and will be a phenomenal seller yet they haven't jumped on the bandwagon as fast as they should. The makers who have geared up early will do a whizz bang business.

I know tier 1 concealed started making holsters for the Hellcat. I think they have got some quality holsters. They are pricey but they work well and are confirmed so far in my experience.

I know tier 1 concealed started making holsters for the Hellcat. I think they have got some quality holsters. They are pricey but they work well and are confirmed so far in my experience.
Thanks J, I do like the Tier 1 holsters.

I've heard that Milt Sparks is working on some holsters for the Hellcat, and I think for it with an optic on it.

Crossbreed makes an IWB. Alien Gear makes an OWB holster. I’ve been using my Alien Gear Shapeshift AIWB that was made for the Shield. The barrel just doesn’t go the the end of the Kydex but it fits pretty good.

Good to know J-doo. I don't have experience with Alien Gear holsters but some of my friends really like them.

Thanks Talyn and Hellcat, will look into both those holsters. First I've heard of Dara holsters.

I helped a friend get a Hellcat last Oct. When looking for a holster at that time I came across Dara, so we placed an order for the Custom OWB plus a couple spare mag holders, & got on a pre-order waiting list. Everything arrived the first part of Dec since Dara was still gearing up for production for the Hellcat. Both the holster and mag holders were real nice and just what my friend needed.

Last edited:
I've had good success with Cliger holsters. The guy at Tactipac makes a variety of very well made holsters I can recommend. Both the above make them for Hellcats.

CLINGER NOT CLIGER Holsters
I have the clinger and while it is a well made pocket holster it does not fit the Hellcat. It actually fits my Glock 22 which should give you some idea as to how loose it is on the Hellcat. They did tell me that they would be making a Sig 365 holster that would be "slightly smaller than the compact holster that you have" in the spring.
I have since ordered the Remora.

A...I've actually done that as well. Holster then gun. I'll look up Pyntek, never heard of them. thanks.
I did that cause after watching all the review videos i was sure im gonna buy one and the hellcat is gonna be a hot item. And then i wont have to be on a wait list for a holster to be made.
Pyntek was one of the very first to make holsters and the guy premakes some and puts them up for in stock sales so i didnt even have to wait.

I have been impressed with the HAWG holster now that I have had some time to carry it. The kydex is good quality, retention is good, and I like the ulticlip. I ordered it at 9:30 AM on a Saturday and received it 10 AM the following Monday which was as impressive as the holster to me.

Back