testtest

Hellcat Optics

DKH63

Alpha
I'm looking at adding an optic to my Hellcat but I want a green dot.
Do any of you know what brand has green that will fit WITHOUT having to modify the slide or add adapter plates?

PS. I know the Holosun's will fit if you modify the slide. That I want to avoid.

Thanks...

Do any of you know what brand has green that will fit WITHOUT having to modify the slide or add adapter plates?

PS. I know the Holosun's will fit if you modify the slide. That I want to avoid.

Thanks...
Hey i just ordered a swapfox sentinel green dot for my hellcat pro! I no there not as durable as holosun. Though I don't really care much. They also make iron side's that shield the optic making them stronger. Though u will lose cowitness using the iron side's. The optic is clear. The dot is very bright. The glass has no distortion. Love it. I got the manual adjust but just sent it back for the auto. Hope this helps.

Thanks...
I put a Crimson Trace RAD Micro on mine, which is their new aluminum body/glass lense micro), fit perfectly, including the co-witness tunnel alignment--no plates, no mods. Their green dot was also a little larger, 5 MOA, which was a definite like for my 56 year old eyes. Offered in both standard and pro (which adds shake-to-wake--I'm not a shake-to-wake fan, so I went with the standard). $200 or so, depending on where you find it.

Three possible downsides...
1.) no manual brightness adjustment (although I have yet to have an issue with brightness)
2.) no "clicks" on the windage and elevation...which is actually preferable to me, as well
3.) battery life on the green dot is substantially shorter per literature (assume due to dot size?)

Shake Awake ( MOTAC) is a feature that I would never buy an optic without. I'm curious what your reason for not being a fan of it is. Extended battery life, never have to turn it on or off, what's not to like ? At this point in the game every optic ought to have it.

I have a Crimson Trace RAD micro red coming tomorrow hopefully. Amazon Red is $175 Green is $197. I was going to get green, but I read alot of reviews saying that it was too dim under certain cicumstances.

If you are interested in the Rad micro, look for MrGunsnGear Channel review on youtube.

I also looked at...
1. Holosun 407K-X2 and 507K-X2 red and green, requires adapter plate or grinding and co-witness is iffy
2. Swamp Fox Sentinel - green or red, co-witness may be iffy? but but supposedly no mods required
3. Romeo Zero Elite? - I didn't find alot of info, but supposedly no mods required
4. Romeo Zero - durability issues I think, but supposedly no mods required
5. Hex Wasp Micro - don't remember why i ruled this out. price maybe? but no mods required
6. Shield Sights RMSw - I couldn't get over the price, but no mods required

The Swampfox Sentinel will mount directly on the hellcat, but it blocks about 60-70% of the irons. They're still usable, but I found it much more difficult.

Crimson Trace has a green RAD Micro Pro. It's direct fit and still allows the use of the factory sights.

I've had the red version ^ for 5-6 months and it has worked good. I've been raining on twice while carrying and it's still going good. It also has "shake awake" which I prefer.

Back