testtest

Hellcat OSP/RDP?

I finally found the graphic that shows the triggers side by side
51bb04a788734f032a5202afefba573a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I have to order a lot of guns online because the closest gun stores are an hour away and they price their stuff at MSRP or higher for newer stuff. Not gonna do that. Just the Hellcat at most stores are $549.99 and that’s not the OSP.

I have to order a lot of guns online because the closest gun stores are an hour away and they price their stuff at MSRP or higher for newer stuff. Not gonna do that. Just the Hellcat at most stores are $549.99 and that’s not the OSP.
Do you use that store for transfers or do you know someone with an FFL in your area? How much do they charge on transfers? I find the more expensive shops to charge a higher rate on transfers.

Several pawn shops and gun stores in my area charge $15.00 - $20.00 but if you use a big box store like Academy they charge $45.00 and some small town gun stores charge $50.00+ so I just drive that 40 minutes and pay $15.00 and I use them so often they already have everything ready since I'm retired LE and MIL with my carry license.

Several pawn shops and gun stores in my area charge $15.00 - $20.00 but if you use a big box store like Academy they charge $45.00 and some small town gun stores charge $50.00+ so I just drive that 40 minutes and pay $15.00 and I use them so often they already have everything ready since I'm retired LE and MIL with my carry license.
$15.00 isn't a bad deal at all and it's only 40mins away.

I have at least 4-6 LGS in my town and I still drive 30 plus minutes away to shop at my preferred store because the store I shop has fair pricing and great customer service. They are the only store I know of that doesn't charge a transfer fee though I typically give them some cash or I buy ammo or a few accessories to show my appreciation of the free service they offer.

Back