testtest

Hellcat OSP Stiff Springs

Weird, my OSP FDE came with the loader, got mine in may of this year…..🤔
No clue. They may have disappeared at FFL, but doubt it. Loader wasn't listed in HG's contents or mentioned in manual that remember. So, is likely just a nice freebie thrown in by SA for some HG's. Many places change procedures and packaging to what's included for various reasons. Now, if Hellcat HG was missing or damaged, we may have an issue? :)

It's almost a required accessory for fun shooting with the Hellcat. I'd call and inquire,"HEY- where my loader be at amigo? Errybody else got one."
Maglula loader works fine.... and on other HG's too whereas other Hellcat specific loader may not?
Loaders help. Hellcat mags are stiff, but lighten up over time. An included loader is a nice touch by SA. Either way, no biggie.

Already had a Maglula Uplula when I bought my Hellcat OSP which did not come with a loader. The 11, 13, and 15 round mags were a little stiff at first but loosened up nicely as I shot more. Never had a problem loading any of my 9mm's or my 380, even on the first load, to full capacity with the Uplula. Save yourself the frustration and the wear and tear on your fingers and get one. I was glad I did.

:unsure:This is a little strange, I swear I can load the 11 and the 13 in just a minute or two with the loader included with the gun.
The followers are a little odd, to do it by hand you have to set the first round on the ridge, not in the trough, then press and slide it back. With the loader you press it down, start a round in the feed lips, release the down pressure and slide it in the rest of the way, and on mine they slide in easily.
I doubt my fingers could load the mags at all without the loader, but with it it's a breeze. You guys should contact customer service and see what they say.
My 13 & 15 round mags load easier than the factory mags.

Back