testtest

Hellcat Pro anyone?

Th@tGuy

Elite
So I’ve seen them in LGSs around town, held once or twice as well. I used to have the original Hellcat non OSP but I didn’t like how it fit my hand. The Pro felt great, I’m sure do to the added length. Last night I decided to order one, found one for the Firstline Program on Simmon’s Sporting Goods, $499, free shipping and no sales tax. Anyone has one? Also looking for a good red dot to mount as well. Swampfox Optics gives a 30% on their sight for LEO/MIL qualified personnel as well so most likely I’ll get the Sentinel if the footprint is the same as the HEX Wasp.

Ya, I picked one up about 2 months ago. Love it, perfect size for concealed carry, small but not too small. I love the U sight on it and not a fan of red dots on handguns, but just my personal opinion. I had one and took too long for me to find the dot and put on target. I know practice makes perfect, but I questioned if I would have enough time and ammo to properly get good enough with it in a life-threatening situation, like moving to cover or backing away. Iron sights for me. BUT I did get the Viridian C5L green laser and tac light for it... and it's an awesome fit. Finding a holster for it has proven impossible so far, but I do love it. Have fun, and good luck.

Really like my Pro. It’s a great carry gun and capable of good range accuracy.
I got the Black Arch rev/con holster for it and I’ve been very impressed. I bought the extra belt clip so it can be IWB or OWB. Good deal!

Ya, I picked one up about 2 months ago. Love it, perfect size for concealed carry, small but not too small. I love the U sight on it and not a fan of red dots on handguns, but just my personal opinion. I had one and took too long for me to find the dot and put on target. I know practice makes perfect, but I questioned if I would have enough time and ammo to properly get good enough with it in a life-threatening situation, like moving to cover or backing away. Iron sights for me. BUT I did get the Viridian C5L green laser and tac light for it... and it's an awesome fit. Finding a holster for it has proven impossible so far, but I do love it. Have fun, and good luck.
Cool, have you tried a holster company call slimfitholsters.com? They may make holsters to accommodate that setup.

Really like my Pro. It’s a great carry gun and capable of good range accuracy.
I got the Black Arch rev/con holster for it and I’ve been very impressed. I bought the extra belt clip so it can be IWB or OWB. Good deal!
That’s good to hear.

I know, I wanted to hold off for the FDE version too, but I’m impatient lol.
Yeah, my local Atwoods has them on sale right now for $499 and I'm serious thinking about just getting the black because I don't know when or if ever a fde will come, and it may not be on a sale.

Yeah, my local Atwoods has them on sale right now for $499 and I'm serious thinking about just getting the black because I don't know when or if ever a fde will come, and it may not be on a sale.
True, plus it might not be on the Firstline Program anyways. Either way I’ll be fine with the black version.

My retirement gig is teaching at a range that has a large store attached. The owner just put a Hellcat Pro in the rental rack and wanted us to run a few mags through for familiarity.

It’s a pretty good gun all the way around. I wouldn’t have an issue putting one in a holster for myself.

I'm thinking of replacing my HC with the HC Pro the extra length will provide more accuracy.
My biggest issue is the grip is too small. My Hogue slip on grip arrives today

I'm thinking of replacing my HC with the HC Pro the extra length will provide more accuracy.
My biggest issue is the grip is too small. My Hogue slip on grip arrives today
That’s what I thought of my original Hellcat that I ended up selling but the Hellcat Pro is miles better to me.

Grip on the HC Pro is the same so I'll need the sleeve anyway.
But I'm confident in my ability with the 4" barrel at 10 yds to make a head shot if necessary. Really that is my main accuracy concern. The original Cat is accurate but my old eyes at 10 yards ehhh

The Hogue slip on grip came-wrestled it on and I think it makes the dif my hand isn't at an oblique angle on the grip and my finger pad is right where it's supposed to be on the trigger not searching for the right spot.

Back