testtest

Hellcat Pro - Holosun 507K X2

From what i have seen you need a plate. Many have suggested this one
Although i can not confirm. I am looking to go the same direction

From what i have seen you need a plate. Many have suggested this one
Although i can not confirm. I am looking to go the same direction
You have to completely file down two of the lugs and slightly file down the other two lugs to fit the 507k X2 on a Hellcat. Not wanting to permanently alter my Hellcat, I went with the CHPWS plate and it works fine. Co-witness is minimal at best though. I started with the Swampfox Sentinel, then moved to the Hex Wasp, but I prefer the 507k x2 the most. The HOLOSUN site works best with my astigmatism and I love that the battery can be replaced without removing the optic. No more having to zero it after a battery change and I can point shoot off of the front site alone if the optic malfunctions for anything at close range.

You have to completely file down two of the lugs and slightly file down the other two lugs to fit the 507k X2 on a Hellcat. Not wanting to permanently alter my Hellcat, I went with the CHPWS plate and it works fine. Co-witness is minimal at best though. I started with the Swampfox Sentinel, then moved to the Hex Wasp, but I prefer the 507k x2 the most. The HOLOSUN site works best with my astigmatism and I love that the battery can be replaced without removing the optic. No more having to zero it after a battery change and I can point shoot off of the front site alone if the optic malfunctions for anything at close range.
No slide mod needed if you run a plate. Just less irons for co witness

Back