testtest

Hellcat Pro Leather Holster

I have a Hellcat Pro and I’m very pleased with it. I have a Crimson Trace Micro that I’ll be mounting soon. I want a leather OWB holster with a thumb strap. I’m starting to wonder if one exists. I keep seeing back order or nothing for the Hellcat Pro but plenty for the Hellcat. Any suggestions would be helpful . Thanks

I have a Hellcat Pro and I’m very pleased with it. I have a Crimson Trace Micro that I’ll be mounting soon. I want a leather OWB holster with a thumb strap. I’m starting to wonder if one exists. I keep seeing back order or nothing for the Hellcat Pro but plenty for the Hellcat. Any suggestions would be helpful . Thanks
I have been using two Stoner owb dual position, strong side and crossdraw, leather holsters for about 8 months now and have been very pleased with them. Good price and one of the shorter lead times I found.

One of the questions is red dot use.

20220415_095900.jpg

20211115_195701.jpg

Last edited:
You might try MTR Custom Leather. They are very high quality and can build for almost any gun and accessory package. They have a website and you can also call them for inquiries. I have several of their products and highly recommend them.

Aker Leather. I use their products with no complaints. You can also try A.E. Nelson. Small company I have a complete duty rig made by them impeccable quality. I don't know if they make a holster for the Pro but you can probably contact them. Really nice people to deal with based in Oregon.

You might try MTR Custom Leather. They are very high quality and can build for almost any gun and accessory package. They have a website and you can also call them for inquiries. I have several of their products and highly recommend them.
Agree with MTR. I use both IWB/OWB but don't use a strap

Back