testtest

Hellcat pro magazine blocks

Tneo

Alpha
Hey everyone. Has anyone here blocked there mags to state compliance? I bought mag blocks and tried to block my mags but the base plate won’t lock in place. Any help or advice? Thanks

Hey everyone. Has anyone here blocked there mags to state compliance? I bought mag blocks and tried to block my mags but the base plate won’t lock in place. Any help or advice? Thanks
only thing i can say is make sure you push in the pin deeper?

i had the same issue with another guns mags, i had to "play" around with the pin for the plate to seat.

plus here in RI, we have to epoxy the mags.....like hell i would.....

it was cheaper for me to just buy 10 rd mags.

only thing i can say is make sure you push in the pin deeper?

i had the same issue with another guns mags, i had to "play" around with the pin for the plate to seat.

plus here in RI, we have to epoxy the mags.....like hell i would.....

it was cheaper for me to just buy 10 rd mags.
I tried everything. It doesn’t have a pin it has a tab on the base plate. Works when the block isn’t in it. No matter what I tried it wouldn’t lick. I noticed the blocks say xd-xdm on them sent an email to magblocks and waiting on an answer. The bags say hellcat pro but the blocks don’t and am wondering if someone screwed up at the factory

I tried everything. It doesn’t have a pin it has a tab on the base plate. Works when the block isn’t in it. No matter what I tried it wouldn’t lick. I noticed the blocks say xd-xdm on them sent an email to magblocks and waiting on an answer. The bags say hellcat pro but the blocks don’t and am wondering if someone screwed up at the factory
Quite possible. I don't think mags are the same size

could be a screw up at the warehouse (wrong packaging or just picked the wrong parts). could also be they did not enclose directions to make it fit, (ie) file down or remove a little bit.

let us know the final answer.

be sure to ask for a return shipping label, if they see they sent the wrong ones, and are sending you the correct set.

could be a screw up at the warehouse (wrong packaging or just picked the wrong parts). could also be they did not enclose directions to make it fit, (ie) file down or remove a little bit.

let us know the final answer.

be sure to ask for a return shipping label, if they see they sent the wrong ones, and are sending you the correct set.
I will update.

My suggestion is to move to a state that doesn't limit mag capacities...
easier said than done, for many of us.

otherwise, i'd be living in one home in Monaco, for the fantastic scenery, one home in Italy, for the fantastic foods, and one home in Beirut, so that way, i can blast some insurgents and have a frigging world of fun....

Back