testtest

Hellcat Pro OSP iron sight recommendations?

I just mounted a Holosun HS507k to my Hellcat Pro OSP 9mm using the CHPWS mounting plate and am looking for recommendations for iron sight upgrades that would give me a lower 1/5th or lower 1/3rd co-witness. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I just went thru the reverse. After 400 rounds thru my Pro I gave up on "the ball in the bucket sites". After extensive research I gleaned this. Trijion makes the iron site your looking for, 1/3 co-witness. Because the Pro is still so new all the major manufacturers of sites are way behind. The more new models of guns arrive on the market the further behind they become. I had one heck of a time finding iron sites to replace my ball & bucket sites. Ameriglo Trooper site answered my need. BTW Ameriglo is owned by Trijicon.
Sorry for the long rant.

I just went thru the reverse. After 400 rounds thru my Pro I gave up on "the ball in the bucket sites". After extensive research I gleaned this. Trijion makes the iron site your looking for, 1/3 co-witness. Because the Pro is still so new all the major manufacturers of sites are way behind. The more new models of guns arrive on the market the further behind they become. I had one heck of a time finding iron sites to replace my ball & bucket sites. Ameriglo Trooper site answered my need. BTW Ameriglo is owned by Trijicon.
Sorry for the long rant.
Hey, thanks for the reply. Did you go with the SA-819 Trooper's? How do you like them?

Back