Hellcat noob
Alpha
As the title suggests, I am considering a compensator for my Hellcat Pro with threaded barrel. So far, I've found the following in my web search:
Rook Precision $85
Springfield Armory $65
store.springfield-armory.com
Herrington
herringtonarms.com
True Precision has a few options:
true-precision.com
I would appreciate feedback from anyone who has experience with these. Even better, if a comparison of various compensators had been published, I'd be interested in reading that as well. Thanks.
Rook Precision $85
Springfield Armory $65
Hellcat® / Hellcat® Pro Self-Indexing Compensator - 9mm
Springfield Armory WebStore
Herrington
HCAT SPRINGFIELD HELLCAT COMPENSATOR
The Herrington Arms HCAT Compensator is designed to work flawlessly with the Springfield Hellcat and Hellcat PRO. It does an amazing job at reducing vertical climb and linear recoil of the muzzle. It is made of high-quality 7075 aluminum and coated with either FDE Cerakote or Black Anodized...
True Precision has a few options:
Springfield Hellcat Pro
US manufactured and designed parts for the Springfield Hellcat PRO
true-precision.com
I would appreciate feedback from anyone who has experience with these. Even better, if a comparison of various compensators had been published, I'd be interested in reading that as well. Thanks.