testtest

Hellcat Pro threaded barrel compensator help

Bear007

Custom
So I got the newly released extended threaded barrel for Christmas (bought it myself, lol). The barrel threads are indexed like the Hellcat RDP barrel but a call this morning to SA customer service confirmed the RDP's compensator will NOT fit the Pro's barrel. I have never purchased a compensator before but am looking for 1 now. So any suggestions for the new Hellcat Pro thread barrel?

I have high aspirations that a compensator will improve my scores at my club's action shoots. 😉 if you believe that I can make up another line, lol. I'm really just having a little fun dressing the pistol up.

Have you tried the HCAT from Herrington Arms? Great reviews (from other pistol versions).

According to them, it fits the PRO.

Have you tried the HCAT from Herrington Arms? Great reviews (from other pistol versions).

According to them, it fits the PRO.

No I haven't but everything is out of stock right now. Thnx

Ok, that's pretty fast for "Out of Stock". 🤔 Curious if you shot it yet and felt a difference with and without?
Not yet.

Im mostly interested in the small length increase for carry, believe it or not.

I carry it 3 o'clock with a tlr7 but the whole package is too short and tends to flip bottom out when I sit.

Recoil reduction will be a bonus for me. I heard porting is more effective at recoil reduction without increasing size.

Emailed them and got an immediate response that they manufacture and resupply weekly. He also said the blemished units will probably be available again in another week or 2.

I'll use the threaded barrel and comp only when I'm doing my sportsmans club's different action shoots. When I carry (majority of the time) it will have the standard barrel for easier IWB fit and comfort.

Back