testtest

HellCat Pro ?

B

Badger&Boar

So, I picked up my 1st SA pistol, the HC Pro bundle that came with a CT RMR + extra mags blablabla. The CT was in a bag, assembly required, OK.....there's no wrench included for the hex bolts on the optics plate, out to the garage and dig.....2mm allen is too small and 2.5 mm is too big.....no response from SA CS yet but: WTH is there not the correct allen wrench included, if they're not going to install the CT before shipping? Good God....

It's pretty ridiculous, I know they're made in Croatia but can't someone in SA USA make sure all the right stuff is in the box before they ship it out? It might even be a tiny torx....?

avpMegn_700bwp.webp

OK, so Aaron from Sportsman outdoor Superstore where I bought this from, went back into the warehouse he's at in Ohio; SA doesn't put that little Torx wrench into ANY of the boxes?! IMO, this is a massive oversight, but makes me wonder what else they cheaped out on, INSIDE the gun/mags. Tnaks for all the comments, insights and shaving with a cretin's Stihl! Drive on!

The dots I'm familiar with did not come with a "wrench" or a torx bit. As for what else Springfield "cheaped out on," you may be borrowing difficulty where none exists. If you come upon a problem, a call to Springfield will solve it.

The dots I'm familiar with did not come with a "wrench" or a torx bit. As for what else Springfield "cheaped out on," you may be borrowing difficulty where none exists. If you come upon a problem, a call to Springfield will solve it.
No, Crimson Trace included the (3) allen wrenches necessary for their mounting bolts and the adjustment screws for vert/horizontal adjust.. The SA HellCat Pro comes with that cover plate installed, which uses Torx T10 attachment bolts.

No, I'm not "borrowing difficulty", it's REALLY BASIC critical thinking: if SA is too cheap or lazy to include a .25 cent T10 tool, what else did they see as "unnecessary" to do. Now, back to the other thread about these being the best guns for noobs: What Zillenial has a set of Torx wrenches, or even knows what they are? LOL!

SA still has not responded; I figured the T10 wrench was hidden away into a part of the range bag only known to SA, they could inform me. Nope, not yet. For comparo, the Arex Delta I bought via Production in Slovenia, came with everything you need for over $200 less, that's almost a case of 9mm. CONCLUSION: if SA doesn't WANT repeat customers, they're on the correct path.

Back