testtest

Hellcat RDP Holster ideas?

damescool

Operator
Good day group, I ordered a new Hellcat RDP and should get it soon. I realized all my Hellcat holsters I have are molded and won't fit the compensator. Does anyone have any ideas for a good IWB holster, won't be my EDC but I would like a IWB for when I do, and take it to the range, I usually only strap belt style for my Full size guns.

It's so new I doubt you'll find an off the shelf solution that isn't universal. I would contact your kydex holster maker of choice, and see what they can do. You might have to ship them the comp and threaded barrel. If you've got a local maker, that makes things easier.

Good day group, I ordered a new Hellcat RDP and should get it soon. I realized all my Hellcat holsters I have are molded and won't fit the compensator. Does anyone have any ideas for a good IWB holster, won't be my EDC but I would like a IWB for when I do, and take it to the range, I usually only strap belt style for my Full size guns.
I’ve been looking for holsters for rdp Hellcat myself... Crossbreed makes one, check out the “I Carry” video on Youtube .. Jay carries with a Kinetic Concealment Baby Appendix Holster

Back