testtest

Hellcat RDP Review

Decent video by the fire arm blog

Lol I was just researching the comp performance. I was wondering how much flatter it makes it shoot and the video I was watching the guy had a hellcat and a rdp and said if you shoot one and then pick up the other without waiting awhile, you will for sure notice.

Lol I was just researching the comp performance. I was wondering how much flatter it makes it shoot and the video I was watching the guy had a hellcat and a RDP and said if you shoot one and then pick up the other without waiting awhile, you will for sure notice.
Brother its night and day difference. Put it to you like this. My 9 year old nephew shot my Hellcat OSP and almost knocked himself in the head. He shot my RDP and didn't even come close to his face matter a fact he was able to rapid fire it without issues too.

Brother its night and day difference. Put it to you like this. My 9 year old nephew shot my Hellcat OSP and almost knocked himself in the head. He shot my RDP and didn't even come close to his face matter a fact he was able to rapid fire it without issues too.
4C2FED2A-D46A-42D6-B5C8-7A5F013AF484.gif

Lol I was just researching the comp performance. I was wondering how much flatter it makes it shoot and the video I was watching the guy had a hellcat and a rdp and said if you shoot one and then pick up the other without waiting awhile, you will for sure notice.
Totally, which is why I posted the video. Lots promoting out there but not too many going detailed like that. Not a huge fan of the guy who runs the videos (little corny for me) but those groupings in the video and both of the shooters reluctantly gushing about it is a positive sign. That channel seems to be a Glock and sig fan base.

I have to say, I like the profile of the hex vs the 507k. I have both and co witness is much better than 507k and just feels more integrated. I guess it better since SA made it.

Totally, which is why I posted the video. Lots promoting out there but not too many going detailed like that. Not a huge fan of the guy who runs the videos (little corny for me) but those groupings in the video and both of the shooters reluctantly gushing about it is a positive sign. That channel seems to be a Glock and sig fan base.

I have to say, I like the profile of the hex vs the 507k. I have both and co witness is much better than 507k and just feels more integrated. I guess it better since SA made it.

I skipped his "jokes".

I have a dumb question. When reading about the rdp it states it has a 3.8 inch barrel. But it says 3.8in with comp.
So I assume it is a 3in with a .8in comp. Is that correct? Curious if it is 3.8 threaded or 3.8 total with comp.
I guess what I am trying to decide is what are my options for the flattest shooting gun. I was looking at the the RO compact as well and weight usually means less snappy. Plus it has a 4in barrel. Plus it is a beautiful piece of hardware. It has nice sights as well. I understand it does not carry as many rounds. red dot meh, never tried one on a side arm so cant say that I like them or not.
If you have not gathered it, I am more about shot placement with secondary target acquisition as a priority.
The rdp seems to do that. But I think the RO compact would fit the hand nicer and sounds like it is very accurate. With a heavier frame and most likely less recoil.
Just curious as to everyone's thoughts.
Btw I am looking at these things for edc. As for bulge, I do not care, if you don't like to bad. If women can say eyes up here, so can I.

Last edited:
I have a dumb question. When reading about the rdp it states it has a 3.8 inch barrel. But it says 3.8in with comp.
So I assume it is a 3in with a .8in comp. Is that correct? Curious if it is 3.8 threaded or 3.8 total with comp.
I guess what I am trying to decide is what are my options for the flattest shooting gun. I was looking at the the RO compact as well and weight usually means less snappy. Plus it has a 4in barrel. Plus it is a beautiful piece of hardware. It has nice sights as well. I understand it does not carry as many rounds. red dot meh, never tried one on a side arm so cant say that I like them or not.
If you have not gathered it, I am more about shot placement with secondary target acquisition as a priority.
The rdp seems to do that. But I think the RO compact would fit the hand nicer and sounds like it is very accurate. With a heavier frame and most likely less recoil.
Just curious as to everyone's thoughts.
Btw I am looking at these things for edc. As for bulge, I do not care, if you don't like to bad. If women can say eyes up here, so can I.
The extra length is in the barrel itself with the 28 thread, then add on the comp for total length.

You are kind of looking at two different items in my opinion. I dont have an RO, but I do have a 3” EMP. EDC is my hellcat because of sheer weight, but man that EMP is pretty and feels good. Like I am sure many have suggested to me. What’s important for you (mine is weight and size, and I like EDC a striker vs 1911 style) and then go shoot both if you can :/

Either way I dont think you can go wrong!

The extra length is in the barrel itself with the 28 thread, then add on the comp for total length.

You are kind of looking at two different items in my opinion. I dont have an RO, but I do have a 3” EMP. EDC is my hellcat because of sheer weight, but man that EMP is pretty and feels good. Like I am sure many have suggested to me. What’s important for you (mine is weight and size, and I like EDC a striker vs 1911 style) and then go shoot both if you can :/

Either way I dont think you can go wrong!
Well, having a 3.8in barrel with a comp, I can see where it is going to shoot much flatter than a 3in without.
Like I said I was thinking and wondering about it all and I started to look closer at it when you posted the video.
I do like the RO compact though. Tough choice. Really tough.

Back