testtest

Hellcat RDP with SMSc installed from factory?

Mike K

Alpha
I picked up a Hellcat RDP with Shield SMSc. Is the SMSc installed by the factory or dealer? Inside the box with the SMSc hex adjustment wrenches and minidial were 2 small white nylon washers that appear to be for the optic mounting screws. Are they necessary when mounting the SMSc or cover plate? There were no specific instructions included for mounting the SMSc to the Hellcat.

I noticed some listings out there with the shield on there. I am sorry I don’t know the answer to your question as I don’t have a shield.

I wonder if there is a shortage of the wasp, so they are just filling in w shields. It’s a good Dot as I hear.

Look at the UPC on the box your Hellcat came in. Is it HC9389BTOSPWASP or HC9389BTOSPSMSC? The last four letters will show you which one was in the box, WASP or SMSC.

Just saw the SA website was updated with those new models.

my wasp version came already mounted. I had bought online so not sure where they were mounted but thing was spot on and has been solid.

The box says HC9389BTOSPSMSC. But I'd like to know as to whether the SMSc optic is installed by Springfield at the factory or by the dealer. In the box are two small nylon washers that were with the optic adjustment hex wrenches and minidial that appear to be for the optic or cover plate mounting screws.

Back