testtest

Hellcat, Shield Smsc Red Dot.

Grump

Operator
As I previously posted, I mounted a Smsc on my Hellcat. So far I love it. Only about 100 rnds with new installation but no problems.
Going to the range is kinda iffy. I went to friends farm where we have 4 steel plates set up, I use to be happy to ring the steel, but now Im happy to consistently hit the center of it. That's what a dot can do for you and I can still use the great iron sights of the Hellcat.
Im happy with the installation.

As I previously posted, I mounted a Smsc on my Hellcat. So far I love it. Only about 100 rnds with new installation but no problems.
Going to the range is kinda iffy. I went to friends farm where we have 4 steel plates set up, I use to be happy to ring the steel, but now Im happy to consistently hit the center of it. That's what a dot can do for you and I can still use the great iron sights of the Hellcat.
Glad you like it! Definitely a neat upgrade

Yeah, they're out of stock right now. You bought the SMSc or RMSc?
Where did you find a SMSC in stock?

I just checked Brownell’s because they had a shipment of RMSC’s but they’re out of stock again now. So I have the SMSC from Springfield and I like it but I also ordered the RMSC for my other hellcat. I ordered from Shield’s website. It took about 2 -3 weeks for a shipping label to be created but it’s finally coming ! Will probably be about 6 weeks from the date of purchase.
But it’s only 300 Euros :)
( about 380)

I just checked Brownell’s because they had a shipment of RMSC’s but they’re out of stock again now. So I have the SMSC from Springfield and I like it but I also ordered the RMSC for my other hellcat. I ordered from Shield’s website. It took about 2 -3 weeks for a shipping label to be created but it’s finally coming ! Will probably be about 6 weeks from the date of purchase.
But it’s only 300 Euros :)
( about 380)
Thanks for the help, just got my Hellcat and cant wait to get on the range.

Found one on the GlockStore. is the 4 MOA the one to get, the 8 MOA seems too big. Any thoughts?
I think 4 is the standard that everyone has gotten. I haven’t looked thru one that’s 8. I’m going to assume both work just fine.... I think the 8 will probably cover up more of your target then the 4... but for person defense, I’m quite certain either will work.

That price is high if it were $ 150.00 - $200.00 I might go for it for my Hell Cat. I went with the Sightmark Mini Shot Pro
on my Springfield Armory XDM OSP 9mm and a 25' I can hit a thumbtack.
thumbnail_20200509_194535.jpg

Last edited:
Back