testtest

Hellcat sights

I just picked up my Hellcat from my gunsmith. I had him install the Night Fision front sight. It looks great, I will be trying it out at the range this weekend.
20200827_162915.jpg
20200827_162835.jpg

bigabbs78- You might also look at Night Fision Perfect Dot and XS Big Dot which make tritium sights for the XD line which uses the same sights as the Hellcat. Both look exactly like the OEM front sight that came on my Hellcat.
Regarding the XS Big Dot for XD models, only the front sight is compatible with the Hellcat or will both front and rear work?
Thanks!

Ok so as a moderator I do not make it a habit to advertise. but 8-10weeks is ridiculous.

www.xdman.com

You can buy the sights from me and the install is free, ( I am an authorized installer for Truglo).

Or you can buy the sights then send them to me for the install. The cost is 17.50 for the install, 9.50 for return shipping. 1-2 day turnaround.

The regular hellcat uses normal XD sized height sights. The OSP has the standard front dovetail, the rear is different.
so if you really wanted that fiber optic/night sight you can buy a set and only have the front installed. Or you can call Truglo and tell them you just want to buy a Springfield TFX front sight.
I'm a little confused. I see everyone talking about just changing the front sight. Won't that throw off the sight alignment if you're using two different sights for the front and rear? Are all these aftermarket front sights (e.g. TruGlow) the same height as the stock U shape notch on the Hellcat? I wanted to put a Big Dot on my Hellcat, but don't know if the rear Big Dot sight will work on the Hellcat OSP.

Regarding the XS Big Dot for XD models, only the front sight is compatible with the Hellcat or will both front and rear work?
Thanks!
The XS Big Dot will work. It's practically identical to the one that came on my Hellcat. Any XD front sight will work on the Hellcat with the exception being suppressor height sights. You don't need to change the rear sight. You could also contact www.xdman.com for more info. He's a moderator on this forum and is our resident sight expert. Look at bigabbs78's post 4 posts above for what it will look like.

Edit to add xdman's info.

Last edited:
Back