testtest

Hellcat slide

M224speed

Alpha
I talked to customer service today and asked about a optic ready slide for a Hellcat. They told me they have gotten quite a few people asking the same. Hopefully enough people request it they might consider it. I for one would buy one rather than get rid of my Hellcat.

I talked to customer service today and asked about an optic ready slide for a Hellcat. They told me they have gotten quite a few people asking the same. Hopefully enough people request it they might consider it. I for one would buy one rather than get rid of my Hellcat.
Hopefully yea, but I wouldn’t bet on it since they don’t sell any gun parts and such.

They just just make them all optics-ready and if you don't want an optic just don't install one and leave the plate on. Seems like that would lower production cost if they only have to make one pattern.
Easy solution. If SA starts making a Hellcat with optic ready slide, just ask Santa to bring you another Hellcat!
Easy, just leave cover on.
i don't "see" S/A making it any more different, or special for a "few" people.. want to mount a red dot, etc..? you buy the other model.

that's even simpler.

Back