testtest

Hellcat Stops gunman in Indiana

I've never seen a news report that was specific enough about the type of gun used to name the model.

I also wouldn't necessarily trust any news report to get to make of the gun right. If they're saying this kid was carrying a 9 mm Glock he was probably carrying the Smith & Wesson Model 29

I've never seen a news report that was specific enough about the type of gun used to name the model.

I also wouldn't necessarily trust any news report to get to make of the gun right. If they're saying this kid was carrying a 9 mm Glock he was probably carrying the Smith & Wesson Model 29
Well, they did say a Glock chambered in 9mm, which would indicate they may have some knowledge when it comes to handguns. I could be wrong, though.

Oh please @Annihilator will never let this go. 🤦‍♂️😵‍💫😂😂
Yep, @Annihilator will be insufferable. AND Glock sales are probably going to go through the roof. This is a good thing, since it will make the rest of the handguns out there easier to obtain.
First one I thought of when mentioned a Glock might have been used by the hero shooter. 🤫 Now waiting for @Annihilator and his Glock Perfection crowing 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
@Annihilator has been so quiet I’m thinking of sending someone round for a wellness check!
Oh lord Anni is going to be insufferable.
139CC5AC-2BDD-495D-BFD1-B92B5BBF2DFC.gif

Back