testtest

Hellcat with the Orlight Valkyre Mini-2 in FDE

Thought this may help someone. I have the Romeo Zero that co witnesses perfectly and mounts perfect as well but watch your screws that come with the Romeo. Need to be cut down. I used from somewhere else

But on the light the Mini -2 fits pretty darn well. Gotta play a little to get it on correctly and I recommend first put on the mount on the rail than move the light in place than lock it down. Going to range today see how it does

Hope this is useful and I Love Love the FDE color

Attachments

• IMG_1551.jpg
    IMG_1551.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 2,627
I was asked how I like the RZ. First I got the Holson 507 K on order so I’m keeping that going. The RZ does co witness and it is darn accurate and it seems strong. But not sure how it will ultimately hold up down the road. I not that thrilled with the specs of either the Shield or this.
one thing I’m hating is in the descriptions of these red dots the mounting is not obvious if it’s Sheild mount or RMR mount. It’s actually pissing me off. We need clear descriptions of this stuff So we know what to buy. i know Burris, Delta Pro, Vortex and some new ones coming out. I’d like maybe a 6 MOA. Better locations for brightness and on/off. The Roman is a stupid setup. I need a pen to turn it on

Just to clarify though the Romeo Zero for the money is really not bad but used to very high end photography gear. Yea I’m one of those. LOL

Back to the light. There are some options out there.i liked this setup because it’s quick to take off and on. I won’t carry with the light all the time. So something simple is nice

Nice setup, what do you plan to do for a holster? I just bought mine today and was think about the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro as my optic but still looking for a light. I'm slightly odc about everything being the same color.

Last edited:
I ordered the concealed carry they are promoting here. Not for the light though. I have a Galco I ordered for my P365 Sig but sold the gun for this coming. I’ll see what fits or not.

I have beeN eyeing the Delta Pro. It looks really nice. Not sure it will or will not co witness with our Hellcats. That’s the one thing I like with the Romeo Zero as it co witnesses very nice. I got older eyes and I’ve been a Pro Photographer for over 4 decades so I’m a stickler on that subject. I do so much better with a Red Dot. I can’t see up close and distance at the same time so the Red Dot I’m deadly with.

folks if you see the FDE in the store just buy the damn thing. I think it maybe the cult gun. LOL

damn thing is gorgeous looking

I’m also the market for an edc iwb that will accommodate a light and red dot, good to hear the light is working so far, I don’t know how some of y’all appendix carry, so uncomfortable when sitting

Yea I really want to start carrying. Hate to say it it's just time to do it. Yea I'm a 64 year old fart but I got kids/ grandkids and the world is weird. No more on that but you all get it

Yea I really want to start carrying. Hate to say it it's just time to do it. Yea I'm a 64 year old fart but I got kids/ grandkids and the world is weird. No more on that but you all get it
I currently carry in a sticky holster, not bad, works for now, but after I get a light and red dot...
I’ve carried for 20 years now and never had a light or dot , looking forward to using them, as a friend said, “ get the light first, half our lives are in the dark“

Just to clarify though the Romeo Zero for the money is really not bad but used to very high end photography gear. Yea I’m one of those. LOL
You could use soma that money to have cosmetic surgery done on your finger so you don't need a pen for off/on switch. J.K.

Thanks for all the info Guy. I was that guy with some regret when I had both the FDE and std in front me. I like your setup though, so just ordered an olight ($10 dollar off link if you need it, ping me) and GrabaGun had the RZ in stock. My RMSc will take months so this may work for now...

Some threads here posted by others on the TLR 6 that fit well too. I have that setup on my hellcat right now. Held up well so far for what it is worth.

No all great info. We really need to help each other as info is limited. I’m viewing the Romeo as a decent fix for now. Not sure it’s the ultimate red dot that is affordable with the best features. But it is accurate . I used a laser bore to make adjustments. Was 29 dollars from Sightmark but it’s a good start

Back