testtest

Hellcat

Not needed on the Hellcat or any striker fired pistol. The 1911 yes, it’s fine and works great. I understand the grip safety just like I understand why Glock uses “safe action trigger” trigger safety. Two different platforms here we are talking about here so keep this in mind on why I don’t see why it’s needed. My opinion.

Not needed on the Hellcat or any striker fired pistol. The 1911 yes, it’s fine and works great. I understand the grip safety just like I understand why Glock uses “safe action trigger” trigger safety. Two different platforms here we are talking about here so keep this in mind on why I don’t see why it’s needed. My opinion.

I never thought of it that way. I've just assumed it's a preference.

Is the grip safety on 1911's because of hammer fired?

I guess I should say, I’m about safety of firearms. I don’t want any unwanted discharges. I understand the “natural” grip and how it depresses the grip safety. My deal with the two different platforms are I feel the grip safety on a striker fired is not needed in comparison to a 1911. I like the trigger safety better, comparing safeties. It’s mechanical and something could go wrong, not saying it will, which is why I, personally like, if I have one on the trigger vs the grip, excluding the 1911. This is me and my preference. I’ve said it 100 times and I’ll say it 1,000 more. SA makes excellent firearms and I have never had an issue with their firearms. I do and still recommend them.

Back