testtest

Hellion 2.23 REM Spent Casing Shapes

P

Pro Digy

One of the benefits of shooting lefty and keeping the ejection port right is that one becomes a human brass catcher (chicks dig .223 burn marks :LOL: ) is that I was able to "catch" some interesting shell casing shapes while shooting the Hellion Suppressed, with our without the Gas Block switched from "N" to "S", with a distinctive and systematic flat dent. Even though the N/S switch isn't obvious while shooting, it clearly does something different to the ejection. Pretty neat!

PXL_20230318_171746303.png
PXL_20230318_171726680.png
PXL_20230318_171811808.png

One of the benefits of shooting lefty and keeping the ejection port right is that one becomes a human brass catcher (chicks dig .223 burn marks :LOL: ) is that I was able to "catch" some interesting shell casing shapes while shooting the Hellion Suppressed, with our without the Gas Block switched from "N" to "S", with a distinctive and systematic flat dent. Even though the N/S switch isn't obvious while shooting, it clearly does something different to the ejection. Pretty neat!

View attachment 37787View attachment 37789View attachment 37790
You should see what a Mini-14 does to brass. Typically I'll end up with a deformed neck and dented cases.

Back