testtest

Help

Factory ammo? Springfield will replace it.

Reloads? Springfield will replace it for a nominal fee.

The only catch is they are having issues with their phone and email due to a massive server crash, so...it may take a bit to get ahold of them.

So, look on the usual places (online Gun shops, gunbroker, etc), BUY A BACKUP PIECE so you have something while SA gets yours fixed.

The only catch is they are having issues with their phone and email due to a massive server crash, so...it may take a bit to get ahold of them.

So, look on the usual places (online Gun shops, gunbroker, etc), BUY A BACKUP PIECE so you have something while SA gets yours fixed.
SA's customer service phone lines are back up now or were the other day. Last heard email's still down.

Quick question: do you have to get a warren from the gun manufacture in case your firearm needs repairs or does it usually come standard?

good price too.
They may advertise, but? You may want to call them 1st for availability and shipping to your LGS before ordering online.
With ammo? Prices not bad but they do not sell ammo online unless you pick up at one of their stores. That may or may not apply to firearm sales too? Trying to save you a possible headache is all. Hope works out good for you.

They may advertise, but? You may want to call them 1st for availability and shipping to your LGS before ordering online.
With ammo? Prices not bad but they do not sell ammo online unless you pick up at one of their stores. That may or may not apply to firearm sales too? Trying to save you a possible headache is all. Hope works out good for you.
Is link to gun sales policies:

I need a 9 mil.
the 3.3 and 4.0 frame are the same for both.
I would provide for shipping to gun dealer where I am.
it seems like that can be done.

Back