testtest

Here we go again….

that nitwit has enough problems, why add more.??

like he can "erase" student loan debt......

i cannot wait till the next election.

"Go DiSantis"....

Yes, but this is the makeup of the up and comer voters...

Reddit political leanings vote 2.26.23.jpg

Mr PotatoHead & Familia has bigger problems for his decades of influence buying, each time he comes out with another lie, empty promise, idle threat or diatribe, he‘s ushered out to Rehoboth for bed rest.

Distractions regardless of how silly and frivolous, the regime will be pouring on so much aimless palaver that the overwhelmed nincompoop WH stuttering sock puppet spokesman will need a more recovery time.

This administration can not grasp the reality and rely on nitwitted constiuants to further the Fundamental Change America movement. Open borders and drugs trafficking is so far back on the regimes agenda it hardly exists to them as an iota of a threat.

This is a repulsive bunch of not just thieves, but traitors.
If his regime can’t get WW3 started by the November primary, they'll unleash another influenza.

Yeah, but to be fair they all tried. There can be no denying they wanted to.
No…I don’t recall any of them actually signing legislation to take guns out of the hands of anyone…nor try to get any such legislation to pass (every “ban” stopped any further sales, but did not call for confiscation).

In fact…I think Reagan was the last President to sign into law anything regarding registration/confiscation—GCA86….

No…I don’t recall any of them actually signing legislation to take guns out of the hands of anyone…nor try to get any such legislation to pass (every “ban” stopped any further sales, but did not call for confiscation).

In fact…I think Reagan was the last President to sign into law anything regarding registration/confiscation—GCA86….
The MG ban was snuck in at the last moment on a voice vote (those who can yell the loudest) to FOPA by the Hughes Amendment.

Ban on new automatic firearms

As debate for FOPA was in its final stages in the House before moving on to the Senate, Rep. William J. Hughes (D-N.J.) proposed several amendments including House Amendment 777 to H.R. 4332, which modified the act to ban the civilian ownership of new machine guns, specifically to amend 18 U.S.C. § 922 to add subsection (o):

(o)(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), it shall be unlawful for any person to transfer or possess a machinegun.
(2) This subsection does not apply with respect to— (A) a transfer to or by, or possession by or under the authority of, the United States or any department or agency thereof or a State, or a department, agency, or political subdivision thereof; or
(B) any lawful transfer or lawful possession of a machinegun that was lawfully possessed before the date this subsection takes effect.
On April 10, 1986, House Amendment 777 passed the House by voice vote. Despite some controversy over whether the amendment should have been given a recorded vote, the bill as a whole passed the House and the Senate, and was signed on May 19, 1986 by President Ronald Reagan to become Public Law 99-308, the Firearms Owners' Protection Act.

Considering how large legislation is in page size all sorts of stuff is snuck in at the last moment.

BTW - Bush #1 only joined the NRA in 1988 to court votes for his POTUS run, then reversed course and supported legislation when he was in office, as did Bush #2.

Last edited:

Clinton AWB. The topic of this thread is Biden saying he was going to ban assault weapons. "Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15" - Beto. Obama with FnF and Operation choke point. I'll say it again, it cannot be denied they want to.

Back