testtest

Here we go with the Gestapo ATF and the "Ghost Guns".

A “letter” from the ATF is not law since the ATF can not make new laws so my take on this video is nothing more than hyperbole and we all know will be challenged in court.

My opinion on “Ghost Guns” up to including gun components being made on 3D printers is my own and I will (NOT) go into in this thread or on the forum. So don’t ask.

A “letter” from the ATF is not law since the ATF can not make new laws so my take on this video is nothing more than hyperbole and we all know will be challenged in court.

My opinion on “Ghost Guns” up to including gun components being made on 3D printers is my own and I will (NOT) go into in this thread or on the forum. So don’t ask.
Amen to that. Hopefully this will be challenged forthwith. My main problem with this, is that they will eventually classify ANY part in this manner, making it impossible to get parts for firearms. Springs, barrels, slides, etc. If they can't outright ban guns, the next best thing is to make parts hard to get to maintain those firearms. The House needs to step in and shorten their leash. The ATF needs to be slapped down hard on this.

Amen to that. Hopefully this will be challenged forthwith. My main problem with this, is that they will eventually classify ANY part in this manner, making it impossible to get parts for firearms. Springs, barrels, slides, etc. If they can't outright ban guns, the next best thing is to make parts hard to get to maintain those firearms. The House needs to step in and shorten their leash. The ATF needs to be slapped down hard on this.
In regards to “small parts” that may be needed this is why I for the most part I’ve stayed with Springfield firearms as they are warranted for life so I have no concerns with getting them repaired if needed.
My only non Springfield firearm is a Taurus Revolver which I’ve had up to this point no issues with and not being a semiautomatic has less parts to go bad although I admittedly don’t have much experience in revolver’s.

Back